Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

June 1, 2011

Hey! Im doing really good! Spanish is getting easier and im having fun. Its crazy! This is my last week in the ccm and then im in the field! Its so darn crazy! So when that happens my emails will get more exciting haha. My days are pretty much always the same here. Except this week was pretty good! So in may in guatemala i guess these huge ant things come. They are called sonpopos. Anyways we were catching them and stuff during a service project and then a worker said that we could eat them. So we caught a ton of them and asked the cooks to cook them for us. So my companions and i ate ants for breakfast the other day! They were actually way good! They kinda tasted like peanuts. Seriously haha who would have ever thought i would eat ants haha i never thought i would haha. Oh and yesterday we got to go proselyting at the park again. It was better than the first time! I understood more this time and said a little more. We made 5 appointments too! So that was definately good. But things here are pretty awesome. I love my campanions! They are all super cool. One of them skates too so thats cool we have that in common and everyting. And we always laugh hahahaha i dont think i have ever laughed so hard in my life haha. Its so hilarious! So im definately having fun. I hope my companion in the field is cool too. But its crazy i have less than a week left! Im getting pretty nervous. But excited. So yeah thats pretty much my week haha. I wrote all of you today and mom on her birthday so you guys should be getting those sometime soon hopefully. Happy late birthday mom! i love you. I love all of you and i hope to hear from you guys soon! Have fun at rocky point you bums! haha
Love, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment