Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25, 2011

Hola! Sorry i dont have time to read the email and then reply to it! So ill just write and tell you about my week! So i got a couple letters yesterday which was way good! I got one from Dad, Liz, and Summer. So those are the only ones i have gotten from the family i have gotten 3 from Summer so yeah its good! Thanks for writing me. Also i love the emails you send mom so thankyou. This last week has been so long! It is getting more crazy now! Now my district is the oldest in the ccm so we are expected to ALWAYS be speaking spanish. Its pretty crazy. But its good because i can tell im picking up on it a ton. If i sit there and think about something i can pretty much say whatever i want. So its way cool. I also had a dream that was in partial spanish! That means im defnately picking it up! So im excited. Oh and i did a temple session in complete spanish last week! It was crazy! I actually understood a lot though. But the guy i had at the veil spoke only spanish and had no teeth so i had no clue what the heck was goin on! It was crazy! But it was a good experience. Oh and i go into the field in 2 weeks! Its crazy! And i have almost been out for 2 months! In like 2 weeks or so itll be 2 months. Time is actually going really fast! Its pretty crazy! Sorry i dont know what else to say! I wrote a letter to the family that ill send today so that took all my thoughts haha sorry. Oh but yeah i did go get my eyes checked and im getting my glasses tomorrow. Its my left eye that is worse. haha well i love all you so much and i miss you! Ill talk to you all soon!
Love, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment