Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28, 2011

Hey! Sorry i didnt write yesterday. I think every 12 weeks or so we go to the temple so we went today. So today is my pday this week but itll be normal next week. But sounds like everyone is doing great! And yes we just go to internet cafes haha its alright i guess haha. I got a bunch of letters from all of you this past week! It was so awesome. So thanks for writing me! I love getting letters from all of you. But hmmm this week has been pretty good. Not much new haha pretty much the same as last week haha. But we did get rained on pretty good haha. We were in an other area for our district meeting and it started pouring like freakin crazy! It was insane! My comp and i didnt have umabrellas so we just decided to walk home in the pouring rain haha it was fun and we got soaked as all heck. But when we were about halfway a taxi picked us up for free so that was pretty nice. Tender mercies of the Lord we get a lot of those everyday as missionaries. Its just amazing. This week we have taught 2 of those 7th day crazy people that think that sat. is supposed to be the day of rest and they just straight up rejected the Book of Mormon. It made my comp and i so mad that they just said that it wasnt the word of God and it was not as good as the Bible and all this crap. We kept our cool though and just testified that it really is the word of God and that it is true. Then yesterday during my study time it just hit me super hard. The church is true. It was crazy. Like ive always known but it just all clicked so much more clearly in my mind. It just all made sense. Like everything! The Church is organized exactly the same as it was when Jesus was on the earth. We have 12 apostles, the priesthood, and a prophet. And we have the plan of salvation. Its all so clear to me. Im just super stoked how much testimony grew yesterday! Haha it makes it so much easier to testify when i really really know and understand. Even if it is in spanish hahaha. But anyways thats pretty much my week ahah. Nothing new with investigators. Actually we did find like 9 new investigators this week so that was pretty dang awesome haha. But i gotta go! I love all of you and cant wait to hear from you all. Miss yall! Oh and thats crazy about russell cluff! What the crazy 40 pounds? haha anyways talk to you next week!
Love, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment