Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, June 6, 2011

June 6, 2011

Hey! I have email today cuz im leaving for the field early tomorrow morning. So im glad this time i had an email on here waiting for me! Haha i didnt get to read all of it but it sounds like everyone is having fun. hahaha I laughed at what craig said! in spanish and in the car haha. Youre a goof dude! But hmm i dont really know what to say in this email! Not much has happened this week! Every week is the exact same here! Its pretty lame. But tomorrow my mission really starts and im sure the emails will get more exciting haha. Oh and about the sonpopos! No i didnt taste it for that long haha. I didnt think that i would eat them but i decided to go for it and they were really good! Very surprising hahaha. But anyways i gotta go finish packing still :( Im actually sad to leave here! I love my district and my companions. I hope ill be companions with some of them later on in my mission. But anyways i love you all. I cant wait to hear from all of you. Im always thinking about you all and praying for you everyday! I love you!
Love, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment