Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

October 3, 2011

Hey! I cant believe that this week is over! It is so crazy! Woo! And oh yeah, my 6th month mark on thursday! Now that is crazy! I cant believe it haha. Im gonna buy some pizza or something to celebrate haha. And my comp goes home next month... I hear all about that all the time. I dont wanna hear about going home! I feel like its still my first week in the mission! Haha but anyways. Sounds like everyone is doing good! Liz tearing it up on the piano. Oh! I have been working on my improv on the piano! Liz you were right, it does get easier after you do it for a while even if at first it sounds stupid haha. And Craig and the guitar! That is awesome! What songs is he learning? And thats my bro! Growing that facial hair! Thats what i like to hear! Haha. And Livvy which Luke you talking about? The one from Westwood? If so he is a cool guy and i wouldnt kill him hahahaha. You need to write me! I dont even know what you are up to ya little punk! Haha. But its ok i still love you.
Yeah I wondered why i didnt see Ron in the choir! But thats good he will go back. Thats one of the highlights of watching conference haha searching him out haha. But oh my goodness conference was awesome! In the mission it is so much better too! I took a ton of notes... Oh man. But it was just so good. Everyone says that in the mission its like a party or a vacation. And they are right! Its like both haha its so fun. I cant wait for the next one. And on the next one ill have one year in the mission! Woo thats crazy to think about. I hope you all enjoyed conference as much as i did! And i hope yall didnt sleep too much ;) haha
And we have 2 baptisms this saturday! They arent the 2 girl flakes so i think that they will actually happen. One is Armando, he came to conference on sunday and watched both sessions with us so that was really good. And he is really excited to get baptized. and im really excited to baptize him! Itll be my first baptism. Im looking forward to it and ill be sure to send you guys pictures ;) haha. Well i gotta go but i love you guys so much and i hope to hear from you guys soon. Have a good week!
Love, Elder Gunnell


No comments:

Post a Comment