Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 10, 2011

October 10, 2011: First Baptism and hit 6 months this week!

Hey! Well how is everyone? Sounds like everyone is enjoying life. Well me too haha. This week was fast but super good! First on thursday i hit six months! It was super cool haha but crazy. We bought pizza to celebrate haha. Then on friday we had the baptismal interview for Armando that went super well. And on saturday we baptized him! Woo! My first baptism! It was the best thing ever. And i had the opportunity to do the baptism. Man all the work and waiting and disappointment was worth it. It was so awesome. It was just a really small service but it was so great. And i got to bear my testimony about baptism and everything. And then on sunday we confirmed him in sacrament. The bishop did that. Then in priesthood meeting this less active kid we have been helping to get reactivated received the aaronic priesthood! He is also a friend of Armandos. So we were in the circle for that. And then he got to be in the circle to confer the priesthood to Armando. It was super cool. And when the bishop asked him who he wanted to confer the priesthood to him he said Elder Gunnell! Oh man i was honored but i didnt really want to because i didnt know how! AND it was in spanish of course.. Oh man i was scared as heck! But i did it and i think it went alright. I think i kinda panicked so i dont even remember what i said in the blessing haha. But it was super cool that he was able to get baptized and confirmed and then receive the priesthood. Oh man it was awesome. And yes I have a change! I am leaving my first area! I am really sad though. I have been here for 4 and a half months and i love it and i love the people. But i guess it is time to go. Im excited though. Im nervous where ill go and who my comp will be but its all good. I kinda hope that i get a native comp so my spanish will get better faster. But we will see. I find out on wednesday where im going and who my comp is so ill be sure to let you guys know. Oh and by the way i got that sheet music you guys sent me. Thanks! Its awesome haha. But yeah i hope that you guys had a good week and have a good week this week haha. Oh and Butch comes home soon doesnt he? Woo thats crazy! But alright i love you guys! Talk to you soon!
Love, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment