Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 24, 2011

October 24, 2011

Hey!
Well my wrist is doing ok. It still hurts a ton! It was just so stupid haha we were playing soccer last week and it started to rain and we just kept playing and i was going for the ball and it was going out of bounds so i got it and tried to slow down but then i slipped and went down. Woo it killed!� But i didnt want to tell anyone because i was scared! So i emailed you haha. Let me tell you, it scared the crap out of me when i saw President Watts on the caller id haha then he said my Mom called him... Haha oh geez. But then i went to the doctor and they took an xray. The bone is still fractured but it looked a little better to me than it did when i first left. The doctor also said that when i first broke it i also fractured my radius and it healed before i went to the doctor but now it is healed at a bad angle and thats why i cant bend it back or anything like that. I dont know, I have a hard time believing that the doctor Thomas missed that. So i dont know. But yeah i have accepted that my wrist is just gonna hurt for my whole mission and probably my whole life haha. But its ok, I was reading in the scrips where it says that when we are resurrected that our bodies will be restored to their whole and perfect state. So its all good! One day my wrist will be better! Haha
Other than that my week was pretty alright. Not much happened. My new area is really slow. We only have like one or two investigators so we dont get too many lessons are anything. We pretty much just contact a ton. And nobody seems to want anything! Its pretty rough. But its ok. We are gonna pick it up somehow. And about my comp, well everyone has told me about him and not everything is good. But i decided to not pay attention to what anyone says and just find out for myself how he is. So far things are good! He is pretty cool. At times i wanna tackle him from behind and make him cry but thats not very often ;) hahaha. And it has definately helped my spanish already. Woo its crazy not really speaking much english. But i like it. Its pretty fun. Even my dreams are in spanish now! Yeah when people told me that they had dreams in spanish i was like what the heck thats so crazy! But now its just normal haha. But yeah its fun stuff.
But thats my week! Nothing too exciting. Thats crazy that Butch is home! I remember when he left. Doesnt seem like that long ago. But sounds like everyone is doing good and everything. That makes me happy! I think i might get something for you guys for christmas today. Im gonna go see if i can find what im looking for haha. But yeah ill keep you updated on everything and if i have anymore problems with my wrist. Well i love you guys so much! Talk to you guys soon!
Love, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment