Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May 11, 2011

Hey Family! I dont have time to read your email and then reply so im just gonna print it off and read it later. It was so awesome to talk to you all on Sunday! It was so great to hear everyone is doing well and that Mom and Dad had fun on their trip! I wanna see some pictures from it if possible! So on monday we went to this central park and we did some proselyting. It was insane! The latino that i was placed with spoke no english so it was rough. But we did really good. We both gave our Books of Mormon away and also some pamphlets. Everyone we talked to seemed super nice. Its funny how in the Stated people get annoyed when missionaries talk to them. But here people seem happy to talk to us! It was a super good experience though. I cant wait till i can communicate better. Its pretty hard. My comp did most of the talking but i threw in a little testimony here and there haha. Other than that not much has gone on. Its the same thing everyday.. We get up at 630 work out or play soccer and then sit in a classroom ALL DAY. Its just sooo fun... haha. Oh but i was out of cash so i took a little money out of my account. At the atm here it only gives us quetz.. Guatemala money. And i think its like 7.5 quetz to 1 dollar. So ill probably take a little more out soon just to have cash to be safe. Just letting you know. Thanks i appreciate it. Well i love you all so much! I hope everyone is doing good. Oh and did you guys say you have sent letters? I havent gotten any letters since i have gotten here :( haha its all good. But you can write me on Dear Elder as well. But anyways i gotta go! I love you all!
Con Amor, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment