Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

November 28, 2011

Hey!
Well Happy Thanksgiving!... A little late! Haha im glad that you guys had a great day. Here we just had a normal work day. And i ate cereal for my feast hahaha. But it was good. You guys need to take a picture of the temple for me with all the lights and everything! Oh man i love the christmas lights at the temple so much! Im sad ill miss it this year and next year. And its actually�a little cold here too! Haha but its probably a little more over there. But anyways. And thats funny all my friends went over. You should have told them that they are slackers and they need to write me! And im super excited to talk to everyone on Christmas! Woo just like 4 weeks! Something like that..
Well i got my new comp... And i have the WORST luck in the world with companions. His name is Elder Aguilar from Honduras and he is 26.. Oh my goodness. When they said that he is my comp everyone hugged me and said that they are sorry and that i just need to pray a lot. I have had some struggles with my companions. I dont really tell you guys� because i dont like complaining a lot haha i dont want you guys to get depressed from my emails haha. But oh my goodness. It has been 6 days with this guy and i feel like its been months... I dont even know how to explain him. Just incomplete. And he teaches false doctrine every once in a while so i have to be jump in and correct it. Man... Ok thats enough of that haha. But seriously just pray that ill have patience. I thought i was patient before too but oh man. I guess it will help me to be more Christ like. Its just super rough right now. And changes arent until january 4th! Thats a long time away hahaha. But its all good ill live... I think. But we did have some good lessons this week so that was super good. And with Carlos i think we are gonna have his baptism next week. But ill keep you updated on him and everything.
I love you guys so much and im missing you like crazy. Even more now that Christmas is coming and everything. Everyone says the first Christmas is the hardest haha. But its all good. Ill see you guys soon. Love you!
Love, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment