Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 7, 2011

November 7, 2011

Hey!
Sounds like everyone is enjoying life. Thats crazy it actually rained over there! Haha for a while it was raining every day here but i think rain season ended thank goodness! Haha Its pretty warm here right now. I thought it would cool down a little bit but nope! But its better than the cold. Anyways this week nothing really happened. My area is still going super slow and my comp is crazy. But its ok! We have changes in about 2 weeks. I just need to pray for patience with this guy for 2 more weeks! And then its possible another 6... But i dont think so haha. But we did contact a guy about a week ago and we gave him a Book of Mormon and we told him we would stop by his house when we could. So we went and he was outside so we just talked to him for a few minutes. He didnt have time at the moment but he said that he had been reading the Book of Mormon and he said it was muy bonito! Haha So we invited him to church but he couldnt come yesterday but he said that he will come next week. So we will see what happens with him. Also yesterday was testimony meeting and it was awesome! When i woke up yesterday i didnt wanna go to church very much. I was super tired and it was a little cold in the morning and we have to walk forever to get to the church. A lot of it is uphill... So i didnt want to go. But we went of course and when the meeting started i forgot how tired i was and all the reasons that i didnt wanna be there. It was just an awesome meeting. All the testimonies were super good. And i was sitting there fighting with myself trying to make myself get up. So i fought it for a while but then i won the fight over my fears and i got up and bore my testimony haha. I think it went alright. I was super nervous though haha and after i had finished and i sat down i was thinking and i couldnt remember what the heck i said haha.� Anyways church was awesome yesterday. And it was my 7 month mark so that was pretty sweet haha. Its weird to think that havent seen you guys for 7 months haha. But there is a kid here in my district that has less time than me! Its pretty sweet knowing that im going home before someone ;) haha well i love you guys and miss you. Ill see you soon! Have a great week.
Love, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment