Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 20, 2012

Hey!
Thanks for the happy bday wishes haha. I know its super weird that im not a teenager now. I didnt even realize this morning haha i had completely forgotten. But yeah haha. Well this week was kinda crazy. Yes i got a new companion and he has a whole week in the mission. He is from Mexico. He is cool. Hes just too serious right now, hes kinda like a robot. So im hoping that he will loosen up here soon. I guess i just love to joke around but hes just so serious so its kinda hard sometimes. But yeah i totally got ripped off. So ive always been junior comp and i loved that! And all of a sudden im a trainer and district leader. It is really hard. I am feeling kinda stressed out but its all good. I dont know why in the world President did this to me haha. I never knew it was so crappy to have responsibilities like this.. Haha so pray that i go back to junior comp in the next couple changes. Oh and also i met Elder Duren. We had this training meeting and we got to meet all the news and everything. So that was kinda cool. I was hoping to be his trainer but one of my good buddies is his trainer haha. I was jealous but he is a super cool guy and he went to an awesome area. But yeah and i think that we are gonna start having some success here in my area. The members are really starting to help more so im pretty excited about that. Oh and yes i got the package! Thankyou so much! I am enjoying it so dang much hahaha. Im getting nice and fat off it so its good stuff hahaha. Well i hope that you guys have a great week and i love you so much!
Love, Elder Gunnell



No comments:

Post a Comment