Countdown

Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

Hey!
Yeah im writing a little later today because we went over to the city for pday and we just barely got back to our area. Yeah the change that i got is good! Im in a place called Palencia. Technically its out of the capital. Not in Guat City but its pretty close so its pretty much the capital. But its pretty awesome my area is actually pretty! There is a ton of green and a ton of mountains and all that good stuff. But it is MASSIVE! Oh my goodness i am so dang tired at the end of everyday. I even had to whip out my boots haha. And my new comp is also from Honduras. Im gettin kinda sick of Honduranians haha but he is cool. We actually have the exact same time in the mission. We both have 9 months! So that was kinda cool. I actually knew him when i was in my first area. He was in the area next to mine so we always saw each other. His name is Elder Alvarez. If you wanna see what he looks like just look up Gumby and picture him really really black hahahahaha. But things are good here in my new area. The people are super awesome and nice and really humble. So its nice. And no i still havent gotten the package. But the zone leaders are going to the offices tomorrow and they might get it then. But we will see. But Sweet sounds good about that guy coming here and bringing a package! So yeah that will be really good.
Happy Aniverrsary! That is so awesome and i completely forgot! Haha but wow you guys are getting old... Hahaha just kidding! Im so glad that you guys are my parents. You guys really are the best and have been the best example to me as well. And happy birthday to Liz and Livvy! What the heck! You guys are so dang old! 18?? What in the world? Pues feliz cumpli a Woo! Only one more bday and then ill be home haha. Itll come before you know it. Well i love all of you so much and I hope he comes to guat on his mish. Then he would know what the runs really are! Hahaha But yeah love you guys so much and ill talk to you soon!
Love, Elder Gunnell

No comments:

Post a Comment